Pages

May 15, 2010


Truths and Lies and Games, Oh My!

Author Amber Scott tagged me in a fun, get to know an author game. To play, the author can either do 6 lies and a truth or 6 truths and a lie. You, the reader, get to guess which version I picked and, accordingly, which is the lie or which is the truth.

It’s a ton of fun.

The person who can guess mine accurately will receive a

$40.00 gift card to the Cheesecake Factory for a 'dinner by me.'

Here goes:

1) My career test in high school stated that I would make an excellent Catholic school teacher.
2) I was a model for the Sears clothing catalog.
3) During my years in school, only one teacher ever pronounced my name correctly.
4) When I was twelve, I had to have my left leg pulled down and into alignment from standing too long.
5) Neil Diamond requested the lyrics to a song I had written a couple of years ago, he didn't buy it though.
6) I was born head down in a hospital bedpan.
7) I was a member of a singing group that performed in four states one summer.

Leave your guess under the comments field and I'll get back to you with your results.

Happy blogging.

4 comments:

  1. I'll Play. I'm going to guess six truths and one lie version. Do I need to guess which one is the lie?

    Stanalei

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I agree. Six truths. Is the lie #4?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Kim, I need to know which you think is a lie or the truth :-)

    ReplyDelete