Pages

Mar 31, 2009

Oh, so good!


I'm so excited...my erotica novel placed second in the Great Expectations contest and the publisher has requested my full manuscript. YEAH. With everything that a writer has to go through, the request of a manuscript is wonderful. It is like being a small mouse and waiting until the time that the big cat actually puts its paws around in a welcoming embrace instead of playing you like a toy.
Tomorrow is April Fools day. What will I do? What will I do. Well, I have plans and they are going to be scrumptious, yummy and filling. And if I win at Bunco, well, that's just all the more better. A little pocket money to see me through the week will be the topping on the whip cream of my life. As we move into the month of April, I am especially looking forward to Spring. Not this...now you see it, now you don't garbage, but the real, leave your winter coat in the closet deal. We gotten a test, but I ready for the whole meal. Just like last year, we get out and do a little work in our yards. Say hello to our neighbors; remember that we have neighbors, and then, wham, bam...It's winter again. (please say again again with a poetic tone as wham bam, thanks).

For all you women writers in this (great?) state of Utah, the Utah chapter of RWA is having a retreat in a gigantic cabin by Altamont in the middle of April. Check with the website for details. Its going to be fun, and a wonderful time for getting those words down, gals.

Until again, see ya.

1 comment:

  1. I am so stoked for the retreat! Yeah, baby!!! Re-TREAT! Re-TREAT!! Re-TREAT!!!Woot! Congrats again! I knew you could do it.

    C U L8r. Lunch, yum!

    ReplyDelete