Happiness is...

Do you remember the song from "You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown?"

I was thinking about it the other day and though, what a grand idea. Lets do a "Happiness is... for today. Look at the good side of life and smile. Show the world that your today is going great!
Happiness is... waking up in the morning.
Happiness is... good health for you and your family.
Happiness is... the time to write
Happiness is... the sun that's shinning.
Happiness is... the fresh smell of cut grass in the morning.
Happiness is... Life.

As I was walking through Murray Park, the last of the migrating ducks were hanging out and watching us very carefully. They have been so spoiled with people feeding them bread that I think they though I was going to toss them some bread. Yes, it made my little heart break, cause I had to tell them that I was empty handed. So, if you go into the park today, please take a surprise. The ducks are hungry and we've been feeding them, so let's help the little quackers survive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Can Still Remember the Days We Communicated in .... English!

Did You Know I Didn't Know?

Es dos nicht eine O Tannenbaum?