This is the most precious and yet ferocious pup in the world!

          Charlie A  : After our sweet birds passed away, the house seemed awfully quiet. So, I was looking in The KSL Classifieds and noticed this darling little 3-year-old Papillion up for sale.

Are You Kidding Me? Look at this adorable little face... Sweet, cuddle bug. Well, I wasn't letting him stay on KSL for very long, so after I convinced Scott we needed a dog, I called the phone number. Yes, Charlie was up for adoption for $400.00 and you'll get his carrier and a couple of jackets. Who cares about a couple of jackets? I wanted the dog. So, after four calls, back and forth, we set up a date to meet in Provo to get Charlie.

We've had him for a year now and he is the most demanding pup in the world. But, he is also cute, sweet, a hugger, and mom's baby. I wouldn't give Charlie up for nothing. How anyone could put this little doll up for adoption blows me away. But we found out Scott and I are the third set of parents this little guy has had. The first set had him as a baby. Their dog had puppies, and the owners sold them for a brilliant chunk of change. The new family couldn't keep him because they were a "Too Busy," family,. Then it was our turn to adopt him and we are forever grateful that he is here. He's out Baby, Our Charlie Waffles, Our Pooh bear, and Our... Charlie, get over here! What a cutie!

Doree Anderson






 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Can Still Remember the Days We Communicated in .... English!

Did You Know I Didn't Know?

Es dos nicht eine O Tannenbaum?