Es dos nicht eine O Tannenbaum?

Isn't this pretty. No, it doesn't lean like the Tower of Pisa. The photographer is tilted. Always has been a little to the right :).

This is the season for bright colors, carolers, cards, and Christmas Trees. It is also the reason to review what you've done. Who you've helped and maybe those you've hurt who need to be remembered and reassured that you are sorry.

I like to put up the decorations. I do not care for the holiday. I have very little memories from Christmas' past except those that involve my daughter, and now my grandchildren. To me, it tends to be a let down and depression sneaks up and I spend the week between Christmas and New Years doing what oodles of other people are doing...mental evaluations. Is That All There Is?

This year-I've put a kibosh on Christmas music. I started hearing it before Halloween even had a chance to be thought about, let alone celebrated. Isn't that sad. So, the 'season's songs' are nada at the Anderson's. But, have no fear, there is a Christmas Tree this year and (shhh) Candles in the yard :)



Comments

  1. I love christmas music, but it losses something when it's still warm out.
    The stores put up Valentines day right after they struck the tinsel. Not good.
    I do like your tree. Very festive.

    Hugs and I'll see you at the book bomb.
    Jan 25th right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tree. I hear ya about the music. I can take in on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, then I am done.

    P.S. I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award on my post today
    www.suzannepurvis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Can Still Remember the Days We Communicated in .... English!

Did You Know I Didn't Know?